ARC Meeting 02/24 (2pm-4pm) FarmerTy's 215 SPS Tank

brian.srock

Attending  

32 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If anyone came across or comes across a vehicle license plate out in front of Ty's house please send me a message. The better halfs jeep is missing its front plate. Probably lost it before meeting but just incase it happened at Ty's im throwing it out there.

Sent from my LGLS992 using Tapatalk

Thank you Ty for the awesome event and great food. I unfortunately had to bail unannounced (lost track of time...wife wasn't thrilled lol) to make another event...so I apologize for not getting to personally thank you. Bummed I missed out on the coral pickins...maybe next time!

Thanks all for taking the time out of your busy lives to share an egg roll and some good reef talk. I'm always happy to see familiar faces at these events but I was super impressed with the amount of new faces at this meeting.

I hope it was informative and fun for all. If you couldn't tell at the meeting, I'd talk all day if I could. I wished I could have talked to each and every one of you 1 on 1 to learn about your tanks but alas, I'll have to read online about them instead.

So perfect segue to my challenge which I'll post about in another thread. For all those new members I met at the meeting, or old members who like to lurk but don't post a ton, I challenge you guys to start a thread about your tank in our build thread section.

My plan is to set a 3-month time period for this challenge and all those that have met the objectives will be entered into a drawing where I will select 3 winners to win a frag pack.

Don't worry if you just started your build thread in the last month or so, I'll include you as well. Again, I'll post a new thread about this challenge in the next week or so and outline the details. I just wanted to get the word out that this is happening so everyone can start to take pictures and clean their glass in anticipation of their new build thread posts! [emoji51]

Wondeful meeting everyone! It was amazing to meet so many new people! Old people, you know I love you too. [emoji28] Special thanks to@brian.srock for organizing the meeting and bringing soft drinks as well as taking pictures, @sierra_bravo for bringing those delicious cupcakes,[mention=44]jimbo662[/mention] for bringing the sweet tea, and[mention=4511]ceciliaz[/mention] for bringing the cookies. Sorry if I left any other contributions out but if I missed you, thank you as well! Oh, and a giant thank you for my wife to allow me to open the doors to 40ish reef nerds. She'll never see this post but if I ever need it, I have in electronic form that I thanked her for the thumbs up to the meeting. [emoji16]

• mFrame unpinned this topic
  • mFrame locked this topic

Archived