ARC Meeting 02/24 (2pm-4pm) FarmerTy's 215 SPS Tank

brian.srock

Attending  

32 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I've got two superman rhodactis mushrooms if anyone is looking for one I can bring to the meeting. I got the original from Pham about 4-5 yrs ago. Small (1 1/2") $5 , Med (2 to 2 1/2") $10.
Will take the small. Will be getting there around 2:30

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Well I tried to show up today to Ty’s to get the early bird special. Ty didn’t fall for it though.

Got my days a little mixed up lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Bwahaha, no jumping the line Shawn! I was slightly afraid some people might show up before 2pm today while I was still setting up but showing up the day before was entirely beyond my imagination.
I'm camping out on his front lawn. It's black Friday for reefers.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Got room for one more in the tent?

Sprinklers come on at 8am, good luck guys! [emoji14]

10 hours ago, ShawnM said:

Well I tried to show up today to Ty’s to get the early bird special. Ty didn’t fall for it though.

Got my days a little mixed up lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ha...I got you beat.  I showed up to a meeting a week early!!! I'll never forget the look on Dan's face!  :fool:

Ha...I got you beat.  I showed up to a meeting a week early!!! I'll never forget the look on Dan's face!  :fool:
Well Shawn came in full Sheriff uniform... So even though just a day early... I think my face might have beat out Dan's face. [emoji44]

Is it to late to host 2 people?  I totally forgot but I'd really like to learn all I can :-)

Absolutely.  Though fair warning, its going to be a packed house! [emoji51] I can't message you because of your guest status I'm assuming.

4 minutes ago, Jimbo662 said:

Ty...looks like you've already filled your house with reefers...time to upgrade again!  :cheer:

Uhhh, good thing I know a good Realtor. 😂

On that note, we have much more attendees than I was expecting so please forgive me if we get a bit cramped.  Usually some people end up not being able to make it that day but I'm having the opposite situation.  The more the merrier I say.

Also, plenty of parking on the side road since I'm on a corner lot.  I would aim to park there since the road in front of my house is limited on parking.

See everyone at 2pm!

Uhhh, good thing I know a good Realtor. [emoji23]
On that note, we have much more attendees than I was expecting so please forgive me if we get a bit cramped.  Usually some people end up not being able to make it that day but I'm having the opposite situation.  The more the merrier I say.
Also, plenty of parking on the side road since I'm on a corner lot.  I would aim to park there since the road in front of my house is limited on parking.

See everyone at 2pm!
2pm? Guess ill turn around and head back home...

Sent from my LGLS992 using Tapatalk

Well I looks like I’m cant go my kids been sick for last couple days. I really was looking forward to this meeting. Maybe next time
Sorry about that Hellfish! Really appreciate the thoughtful gesture to stay home for my kids sake. I hope they make a quick recovery.

Archived