ARC Meeting 02/24 (2pm-4pm) FarmerTy's 215 SPS Tank

brian.srock

Attending  

32 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Do we need any Bill Miller's Tea again this year?

It got readily consumed last time so if you're offering to bring, I'm sure folks would appreciate it.

Plus, the containers make handy dip buckets down the road. [emoji50]

I have never been to a meeting before, but I am completely free that weekend and seems like a good opportunity to meet some of the people I talk to on here. Count me in!
Awesome! We actually get a ton of members at the meetings that don't usually post a ton on the club. Its always good to meet people to be able to put a face to a screenname.

Im on call but Sylv and i will try and be there. Gotta check with her first [emoji23][emoji23]

Sent from my LGLS992 using Tapatalk

Awesome! Tell her about the free Vietnamese food! [emoji3]
Now I have to choose either a meeting or a rebelution show :eusathink:
Oh c'mon, easiest choice I've seen all day. [emoji57]

Just curious... does Vietnamese cuisine use a lot of shellfish/seafood?
I'll have Vietnamese egg rolls (dip is fish sauce), spring rolls (have shrimp), and fried rice on hand as snacks for everyone. As for as Vietnamese food in general, we do cook with seafood often but I wouldn't say we use a lot.

I been itching for a meeting since moving down here! I’ll  be there
Awesome! Glad you're making it. There's usually a good turnout since I bribe people with cheap frags and tasty Vietnamese food. You'll get to meet a lot of the active members on the club.

• Isaac pinned this topic

Fragged the last of the frags for the meeting. Have some forest fire digitata, PC Rainbow, YG Yellow, Frag Farmers Red Robin Stag, orange setosa, and my FarmerTy green fungia plates. We got a full rack for clearing out at the meeting folks. bac035695587ac6fc07abe174c0e9530.jpg1902ed02c2289b314a4cfe6d0bb2090e.jpg

Archived