ARC Meeting 02/24 (2pm-4pm) FarmerTy's 215 SPS Tank

brian.srock

Attending  

32 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

The thumbs up has been given and Ty has agreed to host the club so everyone can check out his tank and fish room. 

Please be aware that he does have a baby under 1 year old so if you are sick, just recovered, or your kids are sick, please help him out and skip the meeting. 

With that said, he will be catering the usual Vietnamese food as snacks for all that attend and frags will be available for purchase. 

You can bring frags to trade or buy but make sure you have your own container to hold them. 

PM Ty for address

This event will be held from 2:00pm to 4:00pm. 

8e9965908c3f9b83712311c25fef8043.jpg

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Oh no! What have I gotten myself into?

Good call Gig'em, you just reminded me to lock up the fine China (aka Colorado Sunbursts) before everyone gets here.

No worries Fishshrink, you can have your own private tour when you pick up your frags. Enjoy Colorado and bring me back some anemones!

Like Brian said, much appreciated if you sit this one out if you are sick, been around sick people, or have sick children. My little guy is getting stronger but he's still only 11 months old so if I can avoid getting him sick during a reef club meeting, it will pay dividends with the wife for being able to host another one in the future.

Brian wasn't joking, I cater in Vietnamese food for all to enjoy. My way of giving back to the club for all that its given me over the 11 years and a chance for everyone to try some foods from "the motherland". There will be peanuts so just a warning to those with peanut allergies.

I'll have some cheap frags on hand too to sell off for those that attend. I'm always busy filling up the frag tank and then trying to clear it out so I can play with it again.

I have a playset in the backyard for those with kids. Feel free to let them run loose back there and just be kids.

One thing, nobody can judge me for the birdsnest of wires/cables on the ground. Its been a busy year. [emoji22] I don't think this statement will go far but wanted to throw it out early before the hecklers come after me. You know who you are! [emoji24]

3 minutes ago, Jimbo662 said:

:huh:

Purple Efflo is soooo last week. It's Ultimate Efflo or nothing!

1 hour ago, FarmerTy said:

All, please respond to the poll at the top of the thread so I know how many to plan for when I order the Vietnamese food. Hope to see everyone at the meeting so I can bankrupt myself on Vietnamese food. emoji1.png

I'm going to try and make it and I'll vote when I know for sure. 

Come on man, that ain't right! :dribble:Come over here and fix whatever I've done wrong. I'll watch the baby!
I'm send you a contract right now to sign saying I get to play with a tank while you're stuck watching a baby.

Well unfortunately I won’t be able to make it I will be working Ty I will have to setup a personal tour on another date

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I've heard its flu season... Maybe you might get "sick" on Saturday. [emoji12]

Archived