[SOLD] ALL Fish

prettyfishy76

ALL FISH SOLD

I am in the process of breaking down my 150 gallon Marineland Cube to sell, but first, I need to sell my fish, then my liverock...

ALL fish eat pellets and are quite healthy.  They've all been in this system since 2013.  In regards to pictures, these fish aren't the best posers. 

If I can get good pictures of them, I'll add them.  The wrasse is the hardest to get a photo of...

As each fish sells, I will cross them out in the ad.

Payment(s) must be in CASH.

Pick-up will be in NW Austin (Harris Branch Neighborhood).

Please let me know if you have ANY questions.

SOLD:

QTY 1 Lined Rabbitfish: ~5.5", PRICE: $50.00 (photo attached) - Great for cleaning up hair algae!
rabbitfish.jpg

QTY 1 Yellow Tang: ~4", PRICE: $60.00 (photo attached)

yellow-tang.jpg

QTY 1 Pair (2 fish) Pink Skunk Clowns: Female ~3" (BIG), Male ~2" (has cute disconnected cheek line), PRICE: $40.00 (photo attached)

skunk-clowns.jpg

QTY 1 Melanarus Wrasse: Male, ~4", PRICE: $65.00 (eats pellets! super-pretty!) (photo attached)
wrasse01.jpg

QTY 1 Orbiculate Cardinal: ~2.5"-3", PRICE: $10.00 (photo attached)
orbiculate-cardinalfish.jpg

19 hours ago, Blake Herman said:

Interested in the Yellow Tang - would you be available for me to pick him up tomorrow?

I've got someone interested in the tang at the moment.  Once they confirm if they will commit or not, I will let you know.

7 hours ago, Neon Reefer said:

add a two spot hogfish and a flame hawkfish and you got my fish list.  Funny for a moment I though those were my fish for sale. 

:escapefan:

That IS funny!

Archived