SPS- Everything is $20!!! [emoji322][emoji322][emoji322]

Gig 'em @ NDstructible

A little off topic but good for a bump

How long do I need to have my tank running before I think about a nem?  Where might we find one thats kewl but not of this strain?

""Nice. Looks to be the same strain I got. For some reason I've had bad luck with this particular strain, just randomly decline in health over time after looking healthy for months. I don't know if it's environmental or if there is something in my systems that it's vulnerable to. Best of luck with it and keep us informed!"""

1 hour ago, Dogfish said:

A little off topic but good for a bump

How long do I need to have my tank running before I think about a nem?  Where might we find one thats kewl but not of this strain?

""Nice. Looks to be the same strain I got. For some reason I've had bad luck with this particular strain, just randomly decline in health over time after looking healthy for months. I don't know if it's environmental or if there is something in my systems that it's vulnerable to. Best of luck with it and keep us informed!"""

Sent you a PM about the anemones :)

13 hours ago, Blake Herman said:

Great - I think I'm interested in the purple bonsai, the key lime breeze, and the azure stag.  Are those still available?

I have one key lime breeze frag, but it's a brand new cut and hasn't healed and colored back up yet. I have plenty of the other two and lots more.

Archived