Hawaiian Caught Livestock

Good Greef

Considering the restrictions and the fact some exporters can still fill whatever is left from 2017 quotas, is it possible nowadays to get a Potters Leopard Wrasse?

Anywhere online or are things relegated to an expensive black market?

Considering the restrictions and the fact some exporters can still fill whatever is left from 2017 quotas, is it possible nowadays to get a Potters Leopard Wrasse?
Anywhere online or are things relegated to an expensive black market?
Fish are still exported all the time. The restriction I believe is the net size used to catch currently from what I hear. Jake from RCA said the exporters have developed different methods to catch the fish to go around the net size.

This is all just what I hear from Jake. He got me a pair of flame wrasse after the ban. It was marginally more expensive but not that much more, like 20%.

Fish are still exported all the time. The restriction I believe is the net size used to catch currently from what I hear. Jake from RCA said the exporters have developed different methods to catch the fish to go around the net size.

This is all just what I hear from Jake. He got me a pair of flame wrasse after the ban. It was marginally more expensive but not that much more, like 20%.
Thanks Ty. Ill ask Jake next time im there.

180g Rimless SPS Focused

Archived