Tank New year's resolutions

FarmerTy

This year I am resolved to spend less and enjoy more. I hope to quarantine 3-4 fish and then not buy any more for the rest of the year. I think I'm going to sell/trade my mushrooms and plate corals to free up some sand space as well. Here's to a good year! :cheer:

This year I am resolved to spend less and enjoy more. I hope to quarantine 3-4 fish and then not buy any more for the rest of the year. I think I'm going to sell/trade my mushrooms and plate corals to free up some sand space as well. Here's to a good year! :cheer:
Not my plate!

Whats your plans Ty? 
To sell you more high end SPS. [emoji41]

I think its going to be a much simpler year this year since the whole first year was just recuperating from a move.

1) Finish my tank cabinet so I can finally reveal it. Mainly patching, sanding, and painting.

2) Organize all my wires... It breaks like 30 electrical codes currently and at least 4 common sense codes.

3) Install the new sump.

4) Glue corals down... They are just thrown up there currently in random spots.

5) Setup my ATO reservoir and float valves and go automatic again.

6) Add my last 3-5 fish and shutdown the QT.

7) Host a meeting at the house.

There, its in writing. Now everyone can remind me next year of all the things I didn't accomplish and how I failed.

3 minutes ago, FarmerTy said:
17 minutes ago, Sascha D. said:

Not my plate!

I've enjoyed the fungal plate for a long time. I think it's time for someone else to enjoy it as well. Do you want him back? 

I've enjoyed the fungal plate for a long time. I think it's time for someone else to enjoy it as well. Do you want him back? 
Oh no, finders keepers. Plus, I have 30 more where that came from. [emoji4]

Oh no, finders keepers. Plus, I have 30 more where that came from. [emoji4]
I go back and forth about keeping them. I really like my purple plate as well. The problem is that I keep getting sand on them while cleaning the glass. Lol!

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk

11 hours ago, Kevin S. said:

Get more high end SPS ;) 

That's funny, because mine is to sell more high end SPS so I could afford more high end SPS :lol:

It would also be nice to keep up with my RO pre filter changes and DI resin changes so I don't get ticked SPS every 6 months that sets back my coral growth for a month at a time.

Archived