LMAR- April 29th Save the Date!

Hey everyone! We’re just starting our advertising of our 2018 LMAR frag swap which will be held April 29th at the San Antonio Aquarium from 1-5PM! We will be creating a full event thread as soon as we confirm our final vendor roster and our lineup of event sponsors! Please book the 29th in your calander and we hope to have many ARC members down for this event! 

Hey everyone! We’re just starting our advertising of our 2018 LMAR frag swap which will be held April 29th at the San Antonio Aquarium from 1-5PM! We will be creating a full event thread as soon as we confirm our final vendor roster and our lineup of event sponsors! Please book the 29th in your calander and we hope to have many ARC members down for this event! 
This is always an awesome event! I'm looking forward to it Zack!

Pardon my noobness. LMAR stands for.....?

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

Ahhh sorrry. Long day, dying of a cold. 
Lonestar Marine Aquarist’s Rally, it’s MAAST’s annual frag swap event. 
Excellent! It's on my calendar.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

• 1 month later...

Archived