Winter Frag Swap - Jan 13, 2018: 10am - 1pm

mFrame

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I have a couple of bags of aragonite substrate I didn't use that I'll bring with in case anyone needs some. I'll also bring some spare chaeto as it's time for me to clear some out.2153529-center-1.jpeg

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

[emoji57] I can help with that. Why even make him carry them. Leave them out by the front door and let me know the time
I'll leave the baby and the dog too Raj! You and your family will give them a better home than I can anyways. [emoji23]

11 hours ago, Gtownsaltbaby said:

I have some thumb"ish" size devil's hand pieces that I am happy to give away. I have never come to one of these what is the best way to bring them and would anyone even want them?

What color are they?

Accidentally left a bag of 3 zoas, and frags of meteor shower, sunset and green montiporas at the swap. I believe they were by gig’ems table, or on the stage.

If anyone finds them please give me a text or call 512-736-4319. I’ll trade a six pack of beer and a hug for them!

Kevin

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wanted to thank everyone for putting together an awesome event! I was amazed at how many quality corals were available, and for great prices. Was nice putting a face on some handle names as well. Really looking forward to the next event!

1 hour ago, Bluemoon said:

Accidentally left a bag of 3 zoas, and frags of meteor shower, sunset and green montiporas at the swap. I believe they were by gig’ems table, or on the stage.

If anyone finds them please give me a text or call 512-736-4319. I’ll trade a six pack of beer and a hug for them!

Kevin

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Kevin, send Mframe a message, we found the bag when cleaning up and he took them with him and was going to post about them.

Here's my video from the Swap!  Thanks again for the fun day!  

Man, you've gotten the video making thing down. Great job bud! Sad I missed out on this event. I'll make sure to put on some HD makeup at the next swap to look good for the camera.

On 1/21/2018 at 11:19 AM, FarmerTy said:
On 1/21/2018 at 10:07 AM, Dan H said:
Here's my video from the Swap!  Thanks again for the fun day!  

Man, you've gotten the video making thing down. Great job bud! Sad I missed out on this event. I'll make sure to put on some HD makeup at the next swap to look good for the camera.

Thanks!  I've got vlogging down, I still suck generally at videos. :)

Archived