New in BeeCave

FishShrink

Hello ARC!

I joined back in 2016 thinking I was going to get back into reef keeping but we ended up having another kid. 

Now it is time to get back into reef keeping! I have had reefs off and on for nearly 15 years. I have been gathering what I need to set up a 55 gallon cube mixed reef but heavier on the sps side. 

Looking forward to giving you guys updates and hopefully swapping/buying frags when the time comes. 

Hello ARC!
I joined back in 2016 thinking I was going to get back into reef keeping but we ended up having another kid. 
Now it is time to get back into reef keeping! I have had reefs off and on for nearly 15 years. I have been gathering what I need to set up a 55 gallon cube mixed reef but heavier on the sps side. 
Looking forward to giving you guys updates and hopefully swapping/buying frags when the time comes. 

Glad to see you on here! Its a great community of local reefers who are always glad to help out. Its also good to have another SPS addict in the house!

5 minutes ago, FarmerTy said:

Glad to see you on here! Its a great community of local reefers who are always glad to help out. Its also good to have another SPS addict in the house!

Thanks for the reminder about ARC on R2R! 

Welcome some good sps tanks in this area so you should not have any problems finding some to stock that tank. Love the cube style tanks I like the depth you get. Can’t wait to see this tank progress

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks for the welcome everyone! I hope to meet some of you soon. I can't wait to get some sps frags from your beautiful tanks! 
Any bourbon drinkers out there? That is my other hobby! This is my home bar.
IMG_2946.thumb.JPG.e9dfc64071149770ec0f7d2316e5448e.JPG
With a bar like that, I'll drink whatever you are serving. Next meeting at FishShrink's house!

I do enjoy a good scotch from time to time.

Here is the daylight pic. No photoshop only 100% fire...water! 

Pappy...but hardly the best bottle. The Willett Family Estates bourbon is better than Pappy in my opinion. They are all on the right side top shelf. 

I will trade bourbon for frags when the time comes....if there is interest

IMG_3148.JPG

On 12/15/2017 at 2:22 PM, FishShrink said:

Thanks for the welcome everyone! I hope to meet some of you soon. I can't wait to get some sps frags from your beautiful tanks! 

Any bourbon drinkers out there? That is my other hobby! This is my home bar.

IMG_2946.JPG

welcome to ARC... and yes :)  blantons is like bourbon candy.  ever try that kentucky ale? (they use bourbon barrels...mmmm)

Archived