The Money Pit

dustint21

12 minutes ago, Gig 'em @ NDstructible said:

Dang, you've got the nicest looking tank in town and you don't even have it stocked yet!

Thank you! Still need to finish up a few things on the equipment side. Still don’t have my ATO going. A few paint/stain touch ups are needed. 

As far a livestock goes I can only hope I get half the color and health you got! I’m really wanting this tank to be sps dominant. I have never had any Acros in any of my tanks....

I just noticed you are in Killeen.  I went to high school there but have not been back in nearly 40 years.  Bet it's changed a bunch, but I can't imagine the local fish store options are very good :)

52 minutes ago, jolt said:

I just noticed you are in Killeen.  I went to high school there but have not been back in nearly 40 years.  Bet it's changed a bunch, but I can't imagine the local fish store options are very good :)

I need to update my profile. I left killeen in 2013 when I got it of the Army. I hate that place! There is one store that carries saltwater stuff plus petco... I now live outside of Salado. Love it out here. We drive into Austin for fish stuff.

• Haha 1

17 hours ago, dustint21 said:

Thank you! Still need to finish up a few things on the equipment side. Still don’t have my ATO going. A few paint/stain touch ups are needed. 

As far a livestock goes I can only hope I get half the color and health you got! I’m really wanting this tank to be sps dominant. I have never had any Acros in any of my tanks....

Well you've joined a good local forum if you need tips and advice on keeping acros alive, we have some members here who have amazing SPS tanks overflowing with healthy acros!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Gig 'em @ NDstructible said:

Well you've joined a good local forum if you need tips and advice on keeping acros alive, we have some members here who have amazing SPS tanks overflowing with healthy acros!

I will probably have you and Ty both blocking me by the time I get it figured out! 😂

• 8 months later...
9 hours ago, dustint21 said:

Well I started a new job not long after my last post. The tank has not received the attention it deserves. It is now for sale if anyone is looking for an awesome tank hit me up!

Have a friend looking for nice setup. Will you pm me your contact number, along with your price so we can talk. Thanks