Corals for sale

ShawnM

I am going to keep this running for the new corals I frag so I don’t have to keep making a new thread every time I am selling something new.

Right now I have some ora chips Acro for sale 3 total 2 are on the small side and will sell them for 10 and 1 good size frag asking 20 for it 1- Sold 2 small ones left

Also have kryptonite candy canes for sale right now in a large piece well over 25 heads will take 50 for it or will do 5 heads for 20 -Sold

912674baf327f0d65769a44f6896fc3c.jpg

Will post a pic of the ora chips if anyone is interested don't have one right now

• 3 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...

Ok still have a $5 Ora chips acro available.

I have juicemans pink tipped blue acro for sale for $15 x2 and $20 x2
Also need to frag a min colony size off of the mother if anyone would be interested

Also have farmerty red stag available $20 x1 it was an accidental frag during tank maintenance

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Also need to frag a min colony size off of the mother if anyone would be interested

Also have farmerty red stag available $20 x1 it was an accidental frag during tank maintenance

Interested in the pink tipped acro for sure. If you have any pics that would be great. Or I can try to stop by sometime.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

Interested in the pink tipped acro for sure. If you have any pics that would be great. Or I can try to stop by sometime.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

Yeah you can stop by. I will try to get a picture up as soon as I get home

Too much credit sir. They are Frag Farmers Red Robin Stags, not FarmerTy. [emoji1] Here's a pic of my old colony.

Here's a pic of the ORA Chips. Hairiest acro ever!

aa35bb1c249338bf42e9e046b86a6e25.jpg4d0aaccde0c7b7eeb25a47a8460ca102.jpg

Too much credit sir. They are Frag Farmers Red Robin Stags, not FarmerTy. [emoji1] Here's a pic of my old colony.

Here's a pic of the ORA Chips. Hairiest acro ever!

Farmerty name brings more austinites in. That for the reminder my notes on my old phone were lost when I got a new one and that is where I wrote down all the names at

If that chips acro is still available I think I might take it off your hands. After seeing a video of Ty's flowing I think this is one acro that I need to have.

Shawn, please send my commission check in the mail. [emoji12]

Shawn, please send my commission check in the mail. [emoji12]

Your 10% is in the mail but the postage cost more then the nickel I was sending so I need you to send a quarter back

Your 10% is in the mail but the postage cost more then the nickel I was sending so I need you to send a quarter back

10%? Dang, that's way better than my commission with my day job. I need to quit and go fulltime coral hype man!

Yeah mine grew more out then up maybe cause it was on its side when I got it or maybe my lights are not as good no idea I quit trying to figure out why corals grow one way in mine and different in another tank

Archived