Planet Aquarium 130g

Jimbo662

13 minutes ago, Sascha D. said:

That looks really bright in the pictures. Have you tested the PAR yet? I need to work on making my tank a little brighter. 

Yeah it is...hopefully getting it tested in the next day or two. Most of the light is from the T5s

8 hours ago, FarmerTy said:

I have to say, was blown away with this setup in person. I joke but not joking at the same time, Jimbo could literally just setup tanks all day long and make masterpieces everytime.

Thanks!

1 hour ago, Timfish said:

Hmmmm, competition.  :huh:

Competition between who? I think it would be foolish to even try to compete with Jimbo with pure sexy-aquarium set up skills :lol:. @jolt may be the only here that can rival Jimbo's skills! I know my tank is only sexy in the coral coloration and growth, the rest of the tank looks like a rats nest of wires and mismatching equipment. :fool:

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, Gig 'em @ NDstructible said:

I know my tank is only sexy in the coral coloration and growth, the rest of the tank looks like a rats nest of wires and mismatching equipment. :fool:

Ummm...yeah, just don't look behind the curtain! :firefirefire:

2 minutes ago, jolt said:

I really like the new light.  Does it have cables coming out both sides for the t5s?  I've been curious about that ...

Yeah, they did that to balance the fixture. Lots of people have complained about that but it doesn't bother me. Gotta get the powercords  all prettied up today.

57 minutes ago, Jimbo662 said:

Yeah, they did that to balance the fixture. Lots of people have complained about that but it doesn't bother me. Gotta get the powercords  all prettied up today.

Actually that makes a lot of sense to me, it was just hard to tell from their pictures

Finally connected the UV and algae reactor (minus light) to the manifold. I'd got everything set for the reactor and plugged it in and no light!!!!!!!! Been waiting for Marine Depot chat to respond for almost 2 hrs now!!! :firefirefire:

IMG_20180206_135808636.jpg

IMG_20180206_135813895.jpg

• Like 1

23 hours ago, Jimbo662 said:

I've gotten about 2/3 of the corals moved over. So far everything is looking nice and fat an happy.  One thing that doesn't look right is everything you see with red in it is actually orange in person.

Everything looks really happy. Those acans are huge! Lookin’ good.