Cultivated Reef Group Buy

Murftoo

Hi, all! Me and the other lucky winners of the Cultivated Reef discount codes from the last club meeting are placing an order to take advantage of the great black Friday sale. Would anyone else like to join in on a group order? 

Holly at Cultivated Reef will be waiving the shipping for a group order. She explained that everyone orders and pays on their own, so you're eligible for the individual tier discount while still receiving free shipping! For the shipping method, select "Pick Up", in the notes section, type in "Group Order for ARC", and she will write our names on each bag and ship everything to me. 

We are tentatively shooting for a delivery date late next week (Friday). I will post the exact day here as soon as it's confirmed, but please let me know if you'd like to order and that won't work for you! I work from home and live in North Austin near RCA, so I will be here all day and evening for pick-ups. 

I'm new to this so those that have done it before are welcome to chime in! But I assume the easiest way to do it is to PM me for my address after you place your order. 

I have not ordered from them before, but judging by the past threads in this sub-forum, previous group orders have gone well and everyone has been happy with the livestock.  http://cultivatedreef.com/

Archived