Tank move help.

Jimbo662

Well, the friends I'd lined up to help are going to be out of town this weekend!  :-(

Looking for 3 people to help. Need one person to meet at RCA to help with loading at 11am then head to my place to unload near University Blvd / Sunrise in Round Rock. RCA will only have two people there on Sat.  The other two can just meet at my place around 11:30 or so.

James

Well, the friends I'd lined up to help are going to be out of town this weekend!  :-(
Looking for 3 people to help. Need one person to meet at RCA to help with loading at 11am then head to my place to unload near University Blvd / Sunrise in Round Rock. RCA will only have two people there on Sat.  The other two can just meet at my place around 11:30 or so.
James
I might be able to meet at your place James. I'll have to confirm maybe Thursday or Friday. Getting over a flu/cold so hopefully my body will be less sore by then and me less contagious.

11 minutes ago, FarmerTy said:
15 minutes ago, Jimbo662 said:
James

I might be able to meet at your place James. I'll have to confirm maybe Thursday or Friday. Getting over a flu/cold so hopefully my body will be less sore by then and me less contagious.

Yikes, that's not good. Drink plenty of liquids and some chicken soup and you'll be good as new!  :D

This Saturday? (11/18/17) if so I can't it my sons birthday party or if it ends up being later in the day I might be able to help but can help on Sunday after 1 pm if you need me

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

James
I should be able to help. I have a small pickup truck too if that's of any assistance.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

Thanks everyone. I've got someone to meet me at RCA for the load. If Ty is back to at least 75% or so he should be good to go. :P  So Ty and Tomas (RicordeaFreak) can meet at my place and should only take 5 min or so.

Thanks for the offer Paula but I'd hate to make you drive all the way up here for 5 min worth of work and getting in the mess of I-35 traffic.

Thanks everyone. I've got someone to meet me at RCA for the load. If Ty is back to at least 75% or so he should be good to go. [emoji14]  So Ty and Tomas (RicordeaFreak) can meet at my place and should only take 5 min or so.
Thanks for the offer Paula but I'd hate to make you drive all the way up here for 5 min worth of work and getting in the mess of I-35 traffic.
No probs.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

Well boys and girls there's been a slight change of plans.  Planet Aquarium just notified RCA that they accidentally put my tank on a truck headed to Denver!!!  They're starting a new tank today to get it here by next weekend...sooooo, will need help on Saturday the 25th instead...or at least that's what the plan is as of right now...

Same game plan, pick up at RCA at 11am. Will find out next week if they'll have enough help to load or if I'll need to get someone to meet there and help. 

Archived