Sign in to follow this  
JimD

These are three of four of my yellow headed pearly jawfish,, they're hilarious !

Tanks going great !  Finally... Bobcat, I just gave them a deep enough sandbed and turned them loose !

• Like 2

Tanks going great !  Finally... Bobcat, I just gave them a deep enough sandbed and turned them loose !                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                          Two of my jawfish bein silly,,, lol

DSC05607.JPG

• Like 2

On 11/1/2017 at 7:16 PM, JimD said:

They have such great personalities !! Cool as hell....

Awesome picture Jim. They're one of my very favorite fish! What size tank is that?

On 11/2/2017 at 8:43 AM, BobcatReefer said:

What a great shot!  Did you bury PVC pipe for them, or were they good to go on their own?

I've tried the PVC trick before and it didn't work long term. They stayed in it for a few days and then moved the burrow. I had a little more success with a pistol shrimp that stayed in it for a week. IMO PVC works better for eels.