ARC Meeting 11/11/2017 10:00 am -11:30 am

brian.srock

Meeting RSVP (helps us estimate headcount)  

16 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

It was great to meet everyone. It was a nice turnout. We are kind of all over Austin. Can't wait for our next meeting! Thank you all for the help with questions and the frags were awsume!

Christeyf, Itook the pulsing Xenia if that helps narrow it down Any? I love it it's having breakfast as we speak!

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply
It was great to meet everyone. It was a nice turnout. We are kind of all over Austin. Can't wait for our next meeting! Thank you all for the help with questions and the frags were awsume!
Christeyf, Itook the pulsing Xenia if that helps narrow it down Any? I love it it's having breakfast as we speak!

Yessir, I remember that. Just wasn’t sure if her Little Rock had some on it as well. Great meeting you. If you want more Xenia, let me know! [emoji5]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

I had fun also. Was great to see everyone. And learn so much. Thank u, Ty for the frags.... fingers crossed I do them well. Paula, I’m sorry, but also can’t remember exactly which Tupperware you took but know it has to be a red mushroom, GSP(green star polyp), pulsing Xenia, or a leather. Those were the only ones I took. If you want to pm me a
Picture I can tell you exactly and even show you the huge pieces they can turn into. Lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
Ok. I will PM you tomorrow. I won't be in the office today which is where my tank is located.

Cheers,

Paula

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

Hopefully everyone was able to walk away with either a raffle prize or a new frag for their tank. We'll be planning our next meeting for Jan so make sure you go back up a level to http://www.austinreefclub.com/forum/1-monthly-meetings/ and select follow on the right or an easier way is to go to our Facebook page and give us a like there https://www.fb.com/austinreefclub or just do both because Backup and Redundancy

Lets continue the discussion on Backup and Redundancy here 

Archived