Back in the Game

Atxraider83

I used to be on the site about 4 years ago but had to sell off all my stuff because of moving and having a new little one.  Now the little one is almost 5 and has an absolute love for marine life.  So I decided after talking with him he is ready for a tank and some of the responsibility that comes with it.  A couple of weeks ago we went to the store and picked up a 5 gallon fluval sea evo.  He put in the sand himself and placed the rock the way he wanted it and helped me mix the water and add it.  It was hard at first to convince him that we couldn't put things in it right away but had to wait for the new house to be ready for things but he got that.  I think in about another week my cycle will be done and we can start the process.  I think we are going to put some zoas, mushrooms, and green star polyps in there and a cleaner shrimp which he liked at the store and already has decided shall be named Mr. Mike....that's his bus driver lol.....I look forward to chatting with everyone again and I'll post a pic soon of the boy and his new setup.  If anyone has any frags of some good mushrooms or green star please reach out to me I'd appreciate buying it off of someone here.  My name is Matt and my sons name is caleb.

20171001_114522.jpg

Archived