Bunch of stuff

stephaniegarcia

Been pretty slammed lately, but here we go.

Military, going through the big D soon (not divorce or Dallas) and trying to purge my house so that when I'm back, I have nothing major to deal with in terms of the house. Managing to keep Tina, my clown pair etc. as my mom will be taking care of the big tank and paying someone to come change water once a month. 

I have a bunch of stuff including two tall rectangle roto mold tanks for RO/DI. I ended up running a line direct to the tank for top offs, and for mixing I have a pump to pump water in to the tank from a tub so never set these up. Wasted money on them but whatever. 

Also have the big rubbermaid trough, some cheap chinese programmable led lights, a 48" cheap t5 fixture etc. There's a bunch of random tank stuff. There's an MP10 that binds every so often as well. There's fixes for it online, but I haven't done any of them. I don't have a complete list. I'm putting everything I don't need for my big tank in there and sending it off.

The deal is - you come take it, but you have to take EVERYTHING. All of it. Don't care if you don't want this or that - throw it away or give it away. Listing on here for a week, then on craigslist. I don't have time to meet you somewhere, you have to come to my house in central/E. Ausitn and grab it. You will probably need a truck or SUV for the rubbermaid trough. I'm ok with holding it for members with a post history, but FFS if you can't make it or change your mind, please just tell me. I can leave the stuff outside for you to swing by and pick up if I'm not here, it won't walk away. I'm not going to send pictures. I'm not going to list everything. I honestly don't have time to inventory everything. 

All I ask in return is that you pay it forward if you get a chance, be it in the form of free frags, giving someone else something you don't need any more etc. Please don't pick this stuff up just to resell. I want it to go to someone who NEEDS it. If I find out that happened, I'll curse you somehow. I know if it goes on craigslist, it will probably be resold, so ideally someone here picks it up. 

Archived