Ribbon Coral Rock

Dogfish

I am thinking about the aquascaping in my tank and am looking for some ribbon shaped rock. At a hole in the wall store (now closed) in Calif. they had some tall pieces in his display tank. They were about 2 feet tall, about 1 to 2 inches thick and about a foot to 2 feet wide. Leaf shaped and wavy.  Sort of pointed on the end. Maybe part of the Aqariciidae family. I want to stand them on end sort of like spires. Any idea where I might find pieces like that?

• 2 months later...

Marco Rocks question: I will need about 600 lbs of rock. I can get a pallet of the dry stuff for about 1.50 a lb, however I only need about about 1/2 pallet. Do you think there are reefers around Austin that might want the rest?

Marco Rocks question: I will need about 600 lbs of rock. I can get a pallet of the dry stuff for about 1.50 a lb, however I only need about about 1/2 pallet. Do you think there are reefers around Austin that might want the rest?
Yeah, maybe post it as a group buy. You could probably contact a LFS to take it off your hands as well. Reefcleaners.org has some good rock as well. He'll give you a bulk price if you send him an email.

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk

Archived