New to TX, Not New to Saltwater!

ReefMedic68W

My name is Spencer. I'm new to Temple, TX coming from KY (and a 1 year stint in Boston,MA).  Relocated for my wife's job.

I've been in saltwater a little over 10 years now. Like most, I've had an array of tanks the last of which was a 180 gallon mixed reef pictured below.

Would love to see some local tanks!

What are some of the better fish/reef stores around both in town or within driving distance?

Also, I like to ride motorcyes and go fishing.... hint hint.

Thanks!

IMG_1815.JPG

Welcome to Texas! On the north side of Austin you have River City Aquatics, north central you have AquaTek and Austin Aqua Farms, down south you have the aqua dome. Those are the best shops worth visiting in my opinion. Welcome to the club :)Here's my tank since you asked for local tanks IMG_6793.JPG

Welcome to Texas! On the north side of Austin you have River City Aquatics, north central you have AquaTek and Austin Aqua Farms, down south you have the aqua dome. Those are the best shops worth visiting in my opinion. Welcome to the club [emoji4]Here's my tank since you asked for local tanks IMG_6793.thumb.JPG.9ec2be179ff2205b1029f9ccd651928a.JPG

Thanks!

Love that tank, it's going to be even more awesome after another years growth for sure. I love SPS dominant tanks, but there's usually a very small number around that receive the attention and Care that they need like yours. It's too much work for the majority to stick with it and that's understandable.

Any of these local stores drill tanks? I don't mind to do it, but I don't like being liable haha.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Archived