New to Austin

Logan Schwandt

Hey everyone! My wife and I just moved to the Austin area from southern Wisconsin and I'd love to connect with this new reef community! I've had fish tanks for the past 15 years but haven't yet gone full blown reef... I've always been afraid that I'm going to lose all my money one day when something blows up (a dumb anemone did this to my best setup and I lost everything...). But anyways, I have the fluval evo 13.5 with a few miscellaneous corals setup, but I was able to pick up a steal on an older 90g cube tank I just couldn't resist. I'll be starting that up with the hopes of over the next 2 years hopefully turning it into a thriving reef system! I would love to get to know you guys and share in the community, as that was one of my favorite things with our strong reef community in Wisco! Build threads will be starting soon and I'll probably be asking for lots of advice! :) Look forward to getting to know the Austin reef club! 

Welcome to Texas!!! I recently relocated back to Texas after spending a majority of the last 14 years in the Chicago burbs and south central Michigan!  I certainly miss the summers, the winters....not so much...  Whereabouts in Wisconsin are you from??? I rambled around southern Wisconsin quite a bit handling claims, from Milwaukee to Beloit and all in between. I used to love going up to Lake Geneva!!

Archived