34g Rimless - SOLD

Reeflogic

I am upsizing my system and will be selling my current tank, stand, sump, and skimmer. Please shoot me a PM with any questions, thanks!

The tank is a 34g rimless "shallow" Deep Blue with starphire glass and is in excellent condition, black silicone as well. it is the same footprint as a 40 breeder 36" x 18", but is 13" tall.

The stand is a custom stand I helped build with a welder buddy, I finished and poly coated birch for the shelves and back panel, there are several holes on the back panel with plastic inserts for easy wire management and it has a detachable light rack made of the same 1" square steel.

The sump is a Skimz 36" from BRS that was purchased last summer. The sump is obviously oversized for this system, but this was intentional to double the water volume.

I am asking $600 for the system.

I also have a NYOS Quantum 120 that was purchased last summer and is in excellent condition, asking $275 or $850 for the everything.

26853462794_f88e51c1f0_k.jpg

27428268166_1a555363ab_k.jpg

Livestock not for sale, just adding image to show above view of tank size.

27428271146_37cd6b53f0_k.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Just wanted to add that this sump is the UP36 Skimz sump, great sump, terrible packaging from Skimz, so it took a few shipments to get me one that wasn't damaged, it runs $379 on BRS. The stand value is hard to say, but getting one made with the light rack and finished wood, wire outlets, etc. would run in the $300-$400 range and finally the starphire, rimless tank was roughly $250 new. I don't want to give this cool little setup away but would like to get it sold.  It's in excellent condition and priced very fair, come drop by and see it if you are interested!  Photos do not do it justice! Make a serious offer and I will consider it... Thanks!

• 2 weeks later...

Archived