JimD

Chaeto

I need some chaeto, preferably in south Austin, I need to get my nitrates down ! Thanks !

Edited by JimD

I dunno Mike but that batch of chaeto didnt make it so  need to hit up the kindness of fellow reefere, anybode have any to spare ?

On 7/16/2017 at 5:40 PM, Ceciliaz said:

I can give you some but I'm in Round Rock

I live in pflugerville, if that offer is still on the table :)

On 11/8/2017 at 8:10 PM, Chris_ATX said:

I’m in need of some chaeto. I live in Pflugerville if anyone has any available. Thanks

I also live in pflugerville and can give you some next time I trim. Could be a week or so for it to get big enough though.

On 11/9/2017 at 9:10 PM, Mirage said:

I also live in pflugerville and can give you some next time I trim. Could be a week or so for it to get big enough though.

Headed to Pville to pick up some other macro on Weds.  Any chance you have some chaeto available and will be around on Weds?

Headed to Pville to pick up some other macro on Weds.  Any chance you have some chaeto available and will be around on Weds?

I am in round rock and have some of he doesn’t.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

How much do you need? I harvested a lot and threw it out last week, but if you only are interested in a cup or so I should have enough. If you need more than that hit up Shawn, he will hook it up.

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk