4th of July Sales!

Juiceman

Just a heads up as some of us don't think about it....

If you have any big equipment or online order plans, wait until it's close to the 4th so you can get a good percentage off.

I buy my T5 Bulb replacements each year during these sales and get 15% off every time. Saves me tons. It's also my reminder to switch to new bulbs.

Just an FYI these sites always have at least %15 off!

Bulk Reef Supply

Premium Aquatics

Aquacave

Drs Foster and Smith

Geo

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

aquacave screwed over my neighbor.  he picked up a jebao dc-12000, it burnt out w/in 2 weeks.  they made him pay return shipping.  they didnt just swap it out w/ a new one, they replaced the motor end.  i plugged it in, and its loud, and acts like a 9000.

needless to say, they are no longer getting my or my neighbor's business.  complete BS.  pay the xtra 5 bux for amazon, their returns are quick and not "warranty repairs" in the first friggin month.

aquacave screwed over my neighbor.  he picked up a jebao dc-12000, it burnt out w/in 2 weeks.  they made him pay return shipping.  they didnt just swap it out w/ a new one, they replaced the motor end.  i plugged it in, and its loud, and acts like a 9000.
needless to say, they are no longer getting my or my neighbor's business.  complete BS.  pay the xtra 5 bux for amazon, their returns are quick and not "warranty repairs" in the first friggin month.

I would be mad at Jabao before them. But hey, everyone's experience is different.

I've had no issues out of my DC12000 but my Jabao powerheads all crapped out within 6 months.

I hear ya.

Bulk Reef Supply - 10% started today if you login
Aquacave - %10
Premium Aquatics - %15

Several brands aren't included in these sales :/

Archived