Selling all Livestock/Tank

Caleb R

Hey Everyone!

Quick intro my name is Caleb, born and raised Austinite, and been reefing for about 6 years.

I am excited to say it is time to upgrade!

I am looking to sell:

-20 gallon Nuvo,

-w lights (I have the lights that come w nuvo 20 gallon AND nuvo 16 gallon),

-stand,

-and all livestock

My proudest thing about my tank is the base rock structure. It took me about 4 weeks to make, 40-50 pukani rocks, and lots of super glue! 24-27ish pounds. 2 big rocks make up the structure!

So I have in it..

1-Clown

1-Rose Bubble

1-Yellow goby, paired w 1 tiger pistol shrimp (their home is a flippin mansion)

12-15 Hermits

11-13 assorted snails

1- awesome muscle (no you cannot buy it to eat!)

The coral you guys can just eye ball. Tons of Zoas (100+), 10-12 fuzzy mushrooms, birds nest that I grew from a “Y” shape, neon green toad stool, 5-7 heads of Purple/Green Hammers, GSP, and three other SPS somethings.

With that being said, I think we can both agree some of the corals I have are cool.

TRUE VALUE w this tank> I HAVENT CHANGED THE WATER IN 9 MONTHS, and levels are perfect!

“Oh well that’s why you have the algae problem”

-       No I over fed, at the beginning, to specifically let it grow, so that the copepods could have a place to reproduce; for my mandarin that jumped out 2 weeks ago. Who lived and was fat for 8 months, RIP. 

I want to get close to $500 for everything: Tank, lights, Stand, all Livestock.

Again, this tank is 100% self sustainable. There are so many copepods I don’t even feed the clown or goby. They are fat too! Lol

Heads up not going to part out anything. If I can’t sell it for a decent price I will just keep it—really like this tank!

Again,

Everything at once: $500

Just livestock: $250

Just Tank/Stand/Lights/Pump/etc: $300

Thanks for reading and let me know if you are interested!

512-289-9862

IMG_7103.PNG

IMG_6491.JPG

IMG_6482.JPG

IMG_6490.JPG

IMG_6486.JPG

On 6/4/2017 at 2:25 AM, Caleb R said:

Hey Everyone!

Quick intro my name is Caleb, born and raised Austinite, and been reefing for about 6 years.

I am excited to say it is time to upgrade!

I am looking to sell:

-20 gallon Nuvo,

-w lights (I have the lights that come w nuvo 20 gallon AND nuvo 16 gallon),

-stand,

-and all livestock

My proudest thing about my tank is the base rock structure. It took me about 4 weeks to make, 40-50 pukani rocks, and lots of super glue! 24-27ish pounds. 2 big rocks make up the structure!

So I have in it..

1-Clown

1-Rose Bubble

1-Yellow goby, paired w 1 tiger pistol shrimp (their home is a flippin mansion)

12-15 Hermits

11-13 assorted snails

1- awesome muscle (no you cannot buy it to eat!)

The coral you guys can just eye ball. Tons of Zoas (100+), 10-12 fuzzy mushrooms, birds nest that I grew from a “Y” shape, neon green toad stool, 5-7 heads of Purple/Green Hammers, GSP, and three other SPS somethings.

With that being said, I think we can both agree some of the corals I have are cool.

TRUE VALUE w this tank> I HAVENT CHANGED THE WATER IN 9 MONTHS, and levels are perfect!

“Oh well that’s why you have the algae problem”

-       No I over fed, at the beginning, to specifically let it grow, so that the copepods could have a place to reproduce; for my mandarin that jumped out 2 weeks ago. Who lived and was fat for 8 months, RIP. 

I want to get close to $500 for everything: Tank, lights, Stand, all Livestock.

Again, this tank is 100% self sustainable. There are so many copepods I don’t even feed the clown or goby. They are fat too! Lol

Heads up not going to part out anything. If I can’t sell it for a decent price I will just keep it—really like this tank!

Again,

Everything at once: $500

Just livestock: $250

Just Tank/Stand/Lights/Pump/etc: $300

Thanks for reading and let me know if you are interested!

512-289-9862

IMG_7103.PNG

IMG_6491.JPG

IMG_6482.JPG

IMG_6490.JPG

IMG_6486.JPG

I have some interest in your tank text 5129476114

• 3 weeks later...

Archived