Carberryi Anthias - SOLD

Reburn

I have 13 , 8, 4, 2, 0 female carberryi anthias in QT I have decided not to keep.  I've had them over 4 weeks.  Been through 4 rounds of prazi and 20 days of triple antibiotics (Furan 2, metroplex, kanaplex).  All medications are preventive measure only.  No disease was observed on the fish.  All eat like pigs (frozen brine, mysis, small krill) and school together. They are in the 2-3" size range. They are 1.025 SG water.  $30 each.  PM to reserve.  PayPal to hold.  Pick up in northeast Pflugerville.  Pic is from live aquaria not mine.  Females are on the bottom of the picture.

image.jpeg

The medication has been updated since they went under ant other round of prazi last night.

ill be honest.  I have a few very expensive fish.  Everything that comes into my house gets preventive triple antibiotics for minimum 14 days.  I normally run 20 days.  They also under go 4 rounds of prazi pro 7 days apart and the finish with 30 days of copper.  This is standard procedure for all fish.  Even if the fish show no illness.  I can't risk getting a disease in my tanks.

These fish DID NOT show any illness prior to treatment.  I would NOT  guarantee that they are clean though.  

Archived