Kessil A 360WE - SOLD!

Reeflogic

Greetings ARC members!  I apologize for making my first post in a year under the classifieds, but I'm just getting my passion back for reefing after a pretty brutal move to the Austin area last summer and losing a majority of my corals! I went into a reefer funk and lost interest, stayed low profile on forums and never really got active here. But that is all behind me! I'm looking forward to being more active here and hopefully meeting some members in the near future.

I recently decided to change directions on my lighting and have a pair of excellent condition Kessils, which includes the link, an extension cable and an Apex controller cable to run them through your Apex.  I loved these lights and I'm still kind of second guessing myself, but I wanted to give Radions a try, so here we are! These lights are roughly 2 years old and were purchased new, by me.  They have been set to the same Apex settings the entire time, never ramped above 78-80% and work as good as they did on day one. No blemishes or issues with the casing or glass lenses, near perfect condition for both.

I'm looking for $550 for the pair and the cables ($60 at BRS).  I also have an aluminum extrusion rack that I put together to hold them.  The rack is adjustable to raise or lower the LEDs and can be modified to fit most tanks.  I had it mounted to the back of my old stand and it looked great and worked like a charm, easy to tuck the wires and keep it clean looking.  That pretty much sums it up, please feel free to shoot me a message for any questions and thank you for looking!  

Oh, $150 for the extrusion, which is still put together, I paid close to $250 for the parts and lengths of extrusion.

There was some dust or spider webs on the extrusion when I took that close-up photo, there are no flaws, scratches or other issues with it.

Thanks!

Doug

24212370574_607a817e0a_z.jpg

15334023261_36c5f63f04_z.jpg

Archived