SoCal 28g

JamesL

23 hours ago, FarmerTy said:

What a bummer James! Was anything added that could have brought a fish disease in? New fish? New coral? New CUC?

Yeah, the Coral Beauty Angel was the last fish I added.  He must of brought it in with him.

19 hours ago, jolt said:

Sorry to hear that :(

Thanks.

• 4 weeks later...

Well, just a small update.  Things seem to have finally stabilized in the tank (knock on live rock).  The cyan is gone, hair algae is gone, lots of coral growth, and tons of coraline on the back wall.

Through all the ups and downs of diseases and what not, I am left with a single fish, my yellow watchman.  Him and his tiger pistol buddy are having a blast in the tank.  In fact, since there are no other fish in the tank, I see the pistol come fully out into the tank a lot.  Seems like every other day se is making a new entrance to their unground lair and closing an old one.

Right now kinda leaving the tank as is, with it main being and invert haven.  I would eventually like to get another swim thing (maybe a wrasse again, as I saw a flatworm last night), but gun shy and super busy right now with work and home life.  

A few quick photos this morning.

IMG_6150.jpg

IMG_6151.jpg

Hitchhikers.... geesh.

IMG_1397.jpg

• 1 month later...

Archived