What did I miss?

victoly

I'm a big fan of just winging everything in life and seeing how it turns out. Sounds like you're skating that line too

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I hope you had a nice clear statement! :)  Good job, I hope it is received well!  You haven't missed much, Ty has a new tank, the same size, and still has not done a water change, just moved the old water into the new tank, Juiceman is on his 13th rebuild/re-aquascape, this time due to a tank leak, BornToHula moved and is starting to run a CaRX, Sascha D. is helping out with advice, Jimbo sold his big tank, moved and has a smaller but nice tank, I have a larger, probably can't keep coral again tank... :)  so really nothing.  I might have missed a couple things in there.

2 hours ago, Todd Council said:

So what is your thesis topic? Can we get the abstract?

I'll do you one better. 

There's this meme going academia where they try to describe their research in under 30 words with only the 10,000 most common words.

I shoot rocks with energy to determine their element makeup. I use these elements with some other data to see if it would make a good oil reservoir. 

37 minutes ago, FarmerTy said:

Me climbing to the top of the ranks of postings and likes on the club. You got your chance to make a comeback while the baby is distracting me. Get those Gifs ready!

IM GUNNING FOR YOUR POST COUNT TA. 

11 hours ago, victoly said:

Just turned in my thesis draft. 

What did I miss? I kind of just blacked out for two years or so. 

Congrats man!  My wife turns hers in by May 15 and defends on June 13, so if all goes well she'll be Dr. Frame by August.  I know how hard it's been, so I'm sure you're looking forward to having hobbies again.

Got a new job lined up that will use the degree?

As for here: Software updates, some members joined, some left, and Isaac is now a mod.  

Congrats to Dr. Frame. This last bout of academia has pretty thoroughly convinced me that I'm done with school. 

I have an internship this summer. I'll be prospectin' fer oil in Dallas. Not geographically looking for oil in Dallas, there isn't any there, but I will be physically in Dallas looking for oil elsewhere. 

On my end I have more kids than I know what to do with. Still have the same tank. Same job. Same everything else. However my sps struggles appear to have finally subsided

Congrats to Dr. Frame. This last bout of academia has pretty thoroughly convinced me that I'm done with school. 
I have an internship this summer. I'll be prospectin' fer oil in Dallas. Not geographically looking for oil in Dallas, there isn't any there, but I will be physically in Dallas looking for oil elsewhere. 

So you've gone to the dark side? No longer cleaning up messes, but assisting in making them? [emoji12]

2 hours ago, Gig 'em @ NDstructible said:

So you've gone to the dark side? No longer cleaning up messes, but assisting in making them? emoji12.png

We both know it's cheaper to prevent the spills than to clean them up! 

This office is swaaaaaank. Everything you think about what a dallas oil company office would look like, this place looks like. Beautiful decor, great view. 

I'd be scared to spill saltwater, or spend too much time futzing with it!

2 hours ago, Bluemoon said:

Still liking posts from the shadows and not keeping up with my own threads. So there will be a nano at the Dallas office, right?

Hi! I'm one of the new ones mframe mentioned. Well, new-ish. Nice to meet you and congratulations! How exciting! I love the phrase "I shoot energy at rocks..." . I immediately had so many questions! Sounds interesting [emoji3]

Sent from my SM-J700T using Tapatalk

Archived