Juiceman's AGE 200 Gallon Reef

Juiceman

39 minutes ago, Reefpuck said:

Amazing tank! And excellent selection of music Ty. Really put me in a state of bliss. :P

Btw is that yellow tang with blue lines on fins a standard tomini?

I am to please the masses! 😁

20 minutes ago, Juiceman said:

Your camera really picks up the difference in the 2 missing blue plus bulbs on the right side. Waiting for the new ballast to come in so I can take another stab at replacing it.

I didn't even notice in the video that the bulbs were out but I saw it in person after you mentioned they were out.

• 4 weeks later...

You know what they say, warm tank... Warm heart. [emoji23]

You're right, I should probably at least hook it up for emergency purposes.

I like the failsafe. But you always ran Warmer than most.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• 3 weeks later...

I'm trying my first set of name brand expensive SPS Frags.

From Left to Right

Reef Raft Lemon Lime

Reef Raft Red Bull

Bubblegum Mille

Aqua SD Rainbow MIlle

Reef Raft Medusa

Reef Raft Purple Prism

The Coral Kings Pikachu

The Coral Kings Inferno

Reef Raft Prometheus

BCC64000-653D-4CD8-8CE8-21D843A37B55.jpeg

• Like 4

On 12/4/2017 at 9:24 PM, Juiceman said:

Been fighting some pockets of hair algae for a while so I’m going to be the local genie pig on a new medicine for Bryopsis and GHA.

Your suppose to dose 20mg per gallon so that works out to 22 pills of Fluconazole. Dissolved into a glass and dosed to the Tank with the skimmer turned down and carbon turned off. GHA is supposed to be gone in 21 days.... here’s hoping!

Yo Juice - what brand did you get?  Where did you purchase it?

So 1 tablet per 10gal, every day for 5 days?  Is that how you treated?  Do any water changes in there anywhere?

It was 1 tab per 10 gallons 1 time with skimmer, and carbon pulled

hmmm.... Trying to figure out how much to buy and the instructions on the site are differing by 5x ($20 vs $70)

Directions:

Add 1 pre-dissolved capsule (200 mg) into aquarium for every 10 gallons of water to be treated. Repeat every 24 hours for 5 consecutive days. It is suggested that a partial water change be made between treatments. Discontinue use if no improvement is noted after 5 days.
https://www.payless-petproducts.com/fluconazole200.html

Same stuff?

Welp..... check your backups if you have them every now and then guys....

Power went out while we were gone this evening.

Got home to find that my backup battery on the left side of the tank doesn’t work anymore and the one on the right got unplugged at some point. (Probably by my dogs)

Fish were lethargic and not moving much but breathing. Everything seems ok but I won’t know for sure until the morning.

That could have been bad had it happened for a longer time period of time with me not being home.

Great pics and beautiful corals loving the green\orange Millie that is such an awesome coral. FTS is looking great that’s a lot of tangs!! Sorry to hear about the power outage that sucks, hope everything comes through ok.

Welp..... check your backups if you have them every now and then guys....

Power went out while we were gone this evening.

Got home to find that my backup battery on the left side of the tank doesn’t work anymore and the one on the right got unplugged at some point. (Probably by my dogs)

Fish were lethargic and not moving much but breathing. Everything seems ok but I won’t know for sure until the morning.

That could have been bad had it happened for a longer time period of time with me not being home.

Dang man, scary! What's up the power going out on everybody? Get those backup plans in place everyone and check your backup batteries like Juiceman said.
  • Like 1