FarmerTy's 215 gallon - No Water Changes SPS Tank

FarmerTy

How’d you get it home , plastic baggy in your pocket?? [emoji23]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
You don't want to know!

I'm kidding. Just had Elite pack it up like they were shipping it and I put it in my checked luggage.

I’m in Denver like 3 times a year so I may have to check them out. I would prefer to just assume sharing is caring [emoji41]

Haha. You should check it out for sure. Heather the owner is super cool but her CSB demand is crazy as mine. I do believe she occasionally puts one out to sell at the store.

My buddy lives in San Antonio and got an original from cherry corals way back when.

That's the legit one too! Their current offering of CSB is not legit. We had a local order it and it was not a CSB. The one they sold a couple years back was the real deal.
  • Like 1

Testing out my wife's new IPhone XS. I had to correct the contrast a ton and dial down the saturation and it still looks a little too juiced for my likes but here it is.

I couldn't export in 4k with 60 FPS as it was recorded natively so it's just 4k at 30 FPS for you techie geeks.

• Like 3

For an iPhone, that’s pretty good! The clarity is so good I could distinguish a pest in your tank. It looks like you have some aiptasia on the left side of the tank in the middle of the rock work. I hear lasers can help, but power heads are just as effective.
I had to edit it a lot to kill the over saturation, but not bad.

Don't you have like 4 Lemondrop aiptasias in your tank too? I'll be a good pal and remove them for you... No charge.