FarmerTy's 215 gallon - No Water Changes SPS Tank

FarmerTy

I find myself too often staring at my Colorado Sunburst... I'm being pulled more to the dark side. Acros are my first love... Look away from the anemone and stare at an acro colony! Be strong man!681cfda5c0e81255fd4a7309ad14edf0.jpg

• Like 1

So, I'm running my own lighting experiment with my anemones. I moved 3 CC infernos, 3 Colorado Sunbursts, and one Reefwise Lemondrop to the main display under T5s and actinic bars. They were all under modified Ocean Revive LEDs before. Here they are in the nem box in my display tank under T5s.
c73b6e9786470e54b3c088ef9daf0b93.jpg

I want to see if the other CSBs will turn into yellow tip gold like the one in my display tank and curious what the infernos and Lemondrop will do under those lights as well.
a9972f5622c5e31a7972e6822f03481a.jpg

The one in my display that's showing those gorgeous colors took almost 4 months to hit that peak of hotness while adjusting to the T5 bulbs. I'm curious how long these will take to do that as well.
1229fa2b27f19865f34e1fd65c0cc226.jpg

Fun part of the experiment is I'll sell them all off once I get those amazing colors in them. Sorry, no dibs as I already have some people in mind I'll be selling them too. Just some friends I've made in the hobby and on this forum that I would like to share them with.

They are out of their element since I pulled them straight from LED and took their pictures under T5s above.

Here is what the CSBs under LED looked like before I tossed it into the box under T5s.

92e3b6946c6782387bf73e50f59030c1.jpg2aa11afea3082d98a3a2953a2622787d.jpg

So, I'm running my own lighting experiment with my anemones. I moved 3 CC infernos, 3 Colorado Sunbursts, and one Reefwise Lemondrop to the main display under T5s and actinic bars. They were all under modified Ocean Revive LEDs before. Here they are in the nem box in my display tank under T5s.
c73b6e9786470e54b3c088ef9daf0b93.jpg

I want to see if the other CSBs will turn into yellow tip gold like the one in my display tank and curious what the infernos and Lemondrop will do under those lights as well.
a9972f5622c5e31a7972e6822f03481a.jpg

The one in my display that's showing those gorgeous colors took almost 4 months to hit that peak of hotness while adjusting to the T5 bulbs. I'm curious how long these will take to do that as well.
1229fa2b27f19865f34e1fd65c0cc226.jpg

Fun part of the experiment is I'll sell them all off once I get those amazing colors in them. Sorry, no dibs as I already have some people in mind I'll be selling them too. Just some friends I've made in the hobby and on this forum that I would like to share them with.

That’s so nice of you ty. I’m not ready for them
Yet though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
  • Like 1

We can do a payment plan through FarmerTy's bank. 30% interest over a 5 year note.

Hey I need your help explaining to the bank what a colorado sunburst is and why i need such a large loan for it. 

Your current tank for my tacoma, deal. You just threw 4 SB in there so i can buy a new truck with that. Can i borrow my old truck to move your tank to my house?
Uhhh, no you can't use my new truck. [emoji19]