Best place in Austin to buy aquarium?

scott christopher

Relatively new to austin still (2 years) and getting back into aquariums. Are there any stores here that actually stock reef tanks 60g and bigger and potentially deliver?  Most of the places i've done only have small nano tanks and the standard All glass 55g with cheap mdf stands.

Anyone recommend a store that actually stocks reef ready tanks here in austin for reasonable prices?  Alternately looking at SCA aquariums if I can't find anything local.

TIA

Relatively new to austin still (2 years) and getting back into aquariums. Are there any stores here that actually stock reef tanks 60g and bigger and potentially deliver?  Most of the places i've done only have small nano tanks and the standard All glass 55g with cheap mdf stands.

Anyone recommend a store that actually stocks reef ready tanks here in austin for reasonable prices?  Alternately looking at SCA aquariums if I can't find anything local.

TIA

Have you tried RCA or Aquatek?

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

I had Gary at aquadome order a planet aquarium. Took 4 weeks and I got exactly what I wanted. Tried working with others for a quote but Gary was best price and attention to details. 

Archived