FarmerTy's Tank Moving Party!

FarmerTy

Ty definitely had a solid plan in place, and our hiccups were minor and easily overcome w/ so many folks around who are used to improvising.  Think it went about as smoothly as it could have.  I'm sure those fish and corals are thrilled to FINALLY have some new, fresh, clean water!  [emoji3]

Thanks BobcatReefer! My biggest challenges were detangling the mess of Apex wires and finding that leopard wrasse in the sand so I can't complain too much on my end.

I don't think the fish and coral will know what to do with it... It's like stepping out of a cave for the first time in 4 years into the bright sun and clean air. They'll probably choke on the new water as their systems aren't used to it.

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi Ty, I'm glad I could help even if I wasn't moving too quickly. Helping with moves is a good way to learn more about this hobby, so thanks for including me. I haven't been involved in a lot of reef tank moves but I thought this one was well organized, fairly quick, and hopefully 100% successful. :cool:  I'm also responsible for a small "hand frag" when we moved your large rock, sorry.

John

• 4 weeks later...

Been missing you and wanted to pop in on your thread hoping to get an update on the tank and the new frag. Is he showing lots of growth with all that calcium dosing? LOL [emoji28]

Sent from my SM-J700T using Tapatalk

Archived