Reef Cleaners Group Buy April 10-14

Sascha D.

Hi Everyone,

Reef Cleaners (www.reefcleaners.org) recently released some coupon codes for 15% off items in Tank Cleaners, 12% off Quick Crews, and 25% off Macroalgae. I contacted RC and they will honor the discounts in a group buy! The threshold for free shipping is $250 (after discount) and everyone can pay for their own orders through the website. If we don't meet free shipping, then we have the option to cancel the order or get an estimate on shipping. All orders would have to be in by Sunday April 9th and delivery would be later that week. I could accept delivery in Pflugerville, but if someone more central wants to volunteer then that would be fine as well. 

If you want to participate, then please head over to the Reef Cleaners website and place your order. Place all of the items in your cart and checkout. During checkout, select Combine with Existing Order and leave a note saying "ARC Group Buy". This will allow you to pay without shipping charges. There is no minimum amount per order, so add whatever you want and get it in the list!

rc2.jpg

rc3.jpg

3 hours ago, Sascha D. said:

coupon codes for 15% off items in Tank Cleaners, 12% off Quick Crews, and 25% off Macroalgae.

I'm in for $20ish.  

Anyone know how to combine coupon codes?  I'm trying to get some snails and some macroalgae, but seems to be a one-or-the-other deal.  No big deal - it's the difference of a dollar or so.

16 hours ago, BobcatReefer said:

I'm in for $20ish.  

Anyone know how to combine coupon codes?  I'm trying to get some snails and some macroalgae, but seems to be a one-or-the-other deal.  No big deal - it's the difference of a dollar or so.

The fine print says that you can only use one coupon per order. 

1 hour ago, dshel1217 said:

Where is pickup?

Right now pickup is near Lake Pflugerville unless someone else volunteers. 

How much more to get the free shipping compared to what shared shipping is?  If they are close it would make since for us to just order a little bit more each and get livestock instead of paying for shipping.  But if we are farther off than I agree with BobcatReefer and we may just want to split shipping...

Reef Cleaners is usually a really popular group buy and I'm surprised it hasn't gotten more interest. The threshold for free shipping on the group buys is $255 and we're at about $100. The website says express shipping is $35 on single orders. I would have to ask if that price is still good.

What day works for everyone?

1 hour ago, BobcatReefer said:

Saturday for distribution at Ty's?? :D

Saturday delivery is normally an extra $15 and it may not arrive by 10 am. We could get it delivered tomorrow for a Friday delivery if I contact him in the next few hours. It's probably not safe to keep the animals in the bag overnight. Otherwise we're looking at next Tuesday - Friday. 

I've had a family emergency and I'm going to have to drop out of the group buy. If someone wants to volunteer to receive the shipment then PM me your email address. If no one volunteers then I'll let him know that we have to cancel. 

Archived