Checking interest: Mummy's Eye Chalice

julespinkyd

I have a small colony of this and am not sure how much I can sell it for. I was thinking of fragging it but it is so pretty I prefer to let some one buy it out right, if interested. It is roughly about 5 1/2 inches x 4 1/2. I am not sure what to price it. I am selling because I have two of them and want to get something different. Something of different colors. I may frag it up if you have something of interest for me. Thanks for any input.

IMG_4572.JPG

3 hours ago, Woods said:

Per forum rules, you need to list the price not ask for offers.  Please list your asking price? 

Ok sorry about that... I was not sure what to ask for it at the time and I did not want to chop it up. I got some fair offers at the LFS but they did not have anything I wanted so I brought it back ... $150 if anyone is interested..

In the future, you can research price and then post if you don't know what a coral is worth.  Also you can ask here in a non sales thread and often times club members can give you a fair understanding on sales price.  It may take a few days to get responses depending on the coral being discussed.  Good luck with your sale.

• mFrame changed the title to Checking interest: Watermelon chalice?

Archived