My newest frag

FarmerTy

Hello ARC,

Welcome to the late edition... my new posting habits these days.

For those wondering where I've been, say hello to my newest frag, Parker Niels Acropora Ta... Okay, one of those isn't really part of his real name but might as well be. [emoji5] He joined us this past Monday and my wife and I are already in love!

a6a6bca9b1a3922cd66fe88ec03ede3f.jpg

Momma is good, baby is good, daddy is good, and my alk is good... Summary... Life is good! [emoji4]

Now we get to move homes... Next weekend we move into the new house. Tank will hopefully follow 2 weeks after that... Wish me luck! Fish room and in-wall tank... Here I come!

Yay Ty! Congrats to you and your wife! In addition to being the funnest frag, it will be the most expensive frag too! But absolutely worth every ounce of effort you invest in them. He will never cease to amaze

Sent from my SM-J700T using Tapatalk

Thank GOD he got his looks from your wife! :)

For real, congratulations!!!!  You've started on a journey that will be both the most challenging and the most rewarding thing you've ever done.  Buckle up!  Very happy for you and your wife!

Oh, and don't frag this one!  Put the scalpel/done cutters down!

Congrats ty you only thought the tank is the only thing drives you mad but you love it the whole time get ready strap in and enjoy the ride

He is going to be an Acro whisper in no time

Archived