Need a lot of 3/4 and 1" bulkheads and some plumbing help

saltwater snoopy

So ive decided to start over on all of it , I have an want to setup one at a time , 100g n 50 dump, a 55 low lead cube , an a 29 bio, the 100g never got the sump plumbed in , I have most all the stuff took over a yr to gather up but lights , skimmers, pumps, heaters etc even have a reef octopus RODI setup finally hm made water, I need a mentor to do this right , had some set backs at hm and crushed my financials, but that aside I need to drill my 100g again its been drilled 3 @ 1" horizon holes but want to drill two overflows with Herbie standpipes and use the 3@1" for returns or feed I need maybe 5 1" bulkhead and a few 3/4s, and some flex hose anyways my name is Paul if you can spare an 1 or 2 a mo to help me get on track shoot me a text 512-577-4614 , I know I got help fm a few an my owe a small amount to one or two folk , I'm very greatful for the help a few mo ago I almost lost my hm an all my stuff due to water damage from storms an had most my stuff put up for loan collaterals at all that's over for the most part needless to say I have a lot less stuff I'm disabled and had neck and back work done but still make the best of it , I really would love to be able to watch just one reef tank for the nights I'm unable to sleep, thanks guys, in the meantime I still get on here an look at all those very cool reef tanks build from all the experts on here

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm not really able to help out because of my young kids, but I hope someone is able to help you out! I know how relaxing a nice tank is. You'll get there! It sounds like you're on the right track.

Thanks someday, plus if I remember you guys are far south, even lost my cell darn water leaked on the pillow it was on lol that time the only 1 sq ft that got wet while it was changing its ok a very good friend gave me iPhone 6, it's been tough but I was able to keep my tanks an all the gear some gifted to me, so someday I'll have at least one nice tank : )

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Archived