Lesson learned, need temp help

madsalt

So lesson learned last night/this morning.  I had a little flood problem, not sure where the water came from still trying to figure that out.  The good thing is it could have been way worse then it was.

I was doing some maintenance last night and I forgot to make sure the power supplies for my Jebao PP15s were back where they belong.  Long story short when the little flood happened my power supplies shorted out.  Like I said it could have been a lost worse, almost all of the water was contained under in the stand.

So the help I need is with two power supplies until my replacement ones arrive.  The power supplies are pretty standard across their pumps so wp40, RW15 etc. should work.

Any help is appreciated.  My return pump has a lot of flow so I should be good if I have to wait for the replacement power supplies

Have you tried Best Buy or another electronics shop for a correct sized plug? Since they are 12v should be fairly easy. I will look around my house, see if I have any. I will test them on my MP40s to be sure

Archived