Lara's Little Bit of Ocean 440

TheOceanTraveler

the support systems you might need to support that are gonna be huuuuge.  20% water change you need a 90gal container!  my redundancy and OCD mind would go crazy on this size, i love it :)

Just now, FarmerTy said:

Congrats Laura! I want to come swim in it when its ready!

I have references for my tank swimming skills.

yea, but the toxic stories kinda make it a wash ty.

8 hours ago, FarmerTy said:

What...This is a snorkeling tank. For you I would make an exception. 

9 hours ago, Isaac said:

the support systems you might need to support that are gonna be huuuuge.  20% water change you need a 90gal container!  my redundancy and OCD mind would go crazy on this size, i love it :)

It has a 70g mixing tank. i am going to route water via the attic the 20' from tank to top off and mixing station. The plan is to not have to carry water. 

The scheduled movers show up with 3 people. I sent pictures, weight of glass 1100lb., tank size. They push on it a little. Then bailed. Called Army Ants I used them to move Richards 220. Told them I have to have it moved today. A couple of hours they show up with 6 guys. The 2 that moved the 220 were there. This is before we took it apart 

IMG_1349.JPG

9 hours ago, FarmerTy said:

What...This is a snorkeling tank. For you I would make an exception. 

9 hours ago, Isaac said:

It has a 70g mixing tank. i am going to route water via the attic the 20' from tank to top off and mixing station. The plan is to not have to carry water. 

IMG_1378.JPG

IMG_1385.JPG

IMG_1387.JPG

6 hours ago, TheOceanTraveler said:

I wouldn't count on it. It's my last tank build and I'm going to savor it. I'll be working on it this weekend. 

I totally get that!

Archived