BTAs for sale

SChrisEV

I know we've had a number of these posted for sale recently on the forum, but I find myself in a unique position and need to sell a number of them.  I have at leat two Sherman Rose Bubble Tip Anemones, and 3 or 4 Rainbow Bubble Tip Anemones that I need to get rid of ASAP.  Becuase of this I am pricing them to move fast.

These two pictures are NOT pictures of mine, but they are very representative of mine.  I will try and get some actual pictures this evening.

Sherman RBTA ($40):

sherman-bta.jpg

Rainbow BTA ($45):

Rainbow_BTA.jpg

Ideally, I'd like them picked up within a few days as I plan to take them out of my display tank this evening.  They will be in a holding tank until they find a new home.  A couple of them are large and likely to split pretty soon (if they follow their normal patterns), a great way to make your money back, if not more.

First come first served.  I'll take paypal to hold a spot, and if you decide once you see the actual anemones you don't want it I'll paypal you back.  Once I have actual pictures posted I'll change this policy.

Thanks all.

You can feed them your younger/smaller children, cats, dogs, etc... just kidding.  You can feed them if you want. If you do they grow faster, split more often, at least in my experience, but they get most of that they need through photosynthesis. I do have a pair of clowns and a single clown that do a good job of grabbing larger chunks of food when I feed frozen food and bring the chunk to their hosting anemones, it's fun to watch.

That four letter word (WORK) has stuck again.  I was planning on going home early this evening and work on getting these off the rocks... that did not happen.  Still looking to sell, I have 3 maybe 4 people wanting the rainbow, and one for a Sherman.  it will just bee this weekend best case before I can mess with the rock work to try and get these.

I will mess with the lights a bit to see if they won't move on their own.  In that case might be sooner.

20 hours ago, julespinkyd said:

I would like a sherman if you have any left. I can pick up today. Let me know 512-743-3500 Edgar

I believe at the moment they are all claimed.  Plus having a bugger of a time coaxing them off their rocks. :)  If things change I will update this post. I may have one of the rainbows still available, but I'll know move soon.  Thanks for everyone's interest.

Chris

6 hours ago, SChrisEV said:

I believe at the moment they are all claimed.  Plus having a bugger of a time coaxing them off their rocks. :)  If things change I will update this post. I may have one of the rainbows still available, but I'll know move soon.  Thanks for everyone's interest.

Chris

Yeah, let me know if you have any. I will take either one

• 2 months later...

I have at least one, maybe two more Rainbow BTAs that I'd like to find homes for this weekend if at all possible.  Based on how hard they are to get to move, I guess that is good in a normal situation, they might some with a nice piece of Pukani rock.

$45, PM if interested, cash or PayPal only.

• 2 weeks later...

I still have a few of these that are in a holding tank.  They are healthy and ready for a long term home (queue the sad, homeless animal music).

Nem.jpg

For one low payment of $45 you could make this beautiful anemone very happy. :) 

I can and I will send one this evening, but the last picture on this post was just taken Monday, from the same phone I'll use this evening :) So it's pretty much going to look just like it.  I can get a different angle if you like.

• 3 weeks later...
I can and I will send one this evening, but the last picture on this post was just taken Monday, from the same phone I'll use this evening [emoji4] So it's pretty much going to look just like it.  I can get a different angle if you like.

Any left you can send pics of?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Archived