nice sized bristleworm looking for a new home

Isaac

nice sized bristleworm looking for a new home.  I am a kill shelter when it comes to these,and its time is running out.  don't make me play the sarah mclachlan tune and put up sad bristleworm video clips!

20170214_010918 (Medium).jpg

20170214_010945 (Medium).jpg

20170214_010936 (Medium).jpg

I'll take him if nobody else wants him.  I don't mind them, I'm pretty sure they're responsible for completely devouring a dead fish i put in the refugium area of my sump in only one night.  Not sure how..... but no "evidence" of a dead fish the next day tells me something did a magic trick.... probably a large bristle worm.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

http://www.boomsbeat.com/articles/247167/20170129/top-best-5-bristle-worm-trap-for-sale-2016.htm

I have the green one... they are kinda hard to find now... but has never let me down.   I see one in the rockwork, i put some frozen shrimp in the center part, drop this by the rock... in the morning hes stuck.   They make newer "better bigger" ones... but this one hasn't failed me

That's not very sporting, Isaac!  I catch mine the old fashioned way - sneak up on them and snatch them w/ forceps!  Rarely works at all, and truly rare to catch a whole worm.  I'm in the camp w/ Gig 'Em - catch and kill, because there are a hundred more you can't see.  

Archived