Chaeto and rubble/refugium starter critters

madsalt

I am looking for some rock rubble and chaeto if anyone has any.  I am also looking for other types of macro algae for my new fuge. 

Looking in the Cedar Park/Leander area and the surrounding area.  Perhaps North Austin area as well

15 minutes ago, Gig 'em @ NDstructible said:

I have some dragons breath and chaeto in north Austin, although it does have harmless planaria in it.

hmmmm that worries me, I am not a fan of introducing bugs into my system.  Will things eat them? How hard are they to get rid of?

• 2 weeks later...

Still looking for some good refugium critters if anyone has anything to spare.  I got some chaeto and I can already see my pod population growing.  Looking for more chaeto with pods in it and other things like brittle stars etc.  Willing to pay.

On 2/24/2017 at 8:46 PM, Woods said:

Sorry, I wasn't following this thread closely.  PM me or text me to coordinate.  I am available tomorrow if you want some more Chaeto or possibly some critters...

Thanks for the chaeto. 

This guy came along with it, never know if I should drop them in the sump or not.  

Its just a bristle worm.  I like them as they are part of my cleanup crew.  Some other reefers will say they are bad.  I've never had an issue with them and in fact find them very beneficial.  Every tank has them whether the reefer wants to admit it or not.

• 4 weeks later...

Archived