Bought this paly tonight, but not sure what kind of paly it is.

z4ck38

Like the title says I'm trying to determine the type of paly this is. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

3fa714b324ffbbeca2329a5947ae3278.jpg

In the bag.

202cee7b5113628c5b922a37807aec4f.jpg

On the way from the bag to the rack.

0d3b710c0e13b5d9324301e7568c439c.jpg

In the reef rack.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

hopefully when it settles and opens up more it'll give us a better hint.

google "texas trash palys"... im kind of biased, im trying to eradicate while not killing my whole tank or myself. :fool:

Looked up "Texas Trash Palys" and that's def not what I bought. mine is a lot more blue and bright green, as opposed to that dirty green and brown.

Trash palies usually have a longer whiskery skirt than what you bought.  Wait until tomorrow when your lights are on and take another picture that clearly shows the polyp open to the light so we can get a good look.  They are too pissed off from the bag right now...  Also where did you buy them from and did you not ask the store what kind they were?

I bought them from river city. I thought he said they were Chiquita Palys, but I couldn't find anything about that on Google. Based upon what I paid for these, they're not trash palies.

so I checked with my bud that was with me and he said they were chiquita zoa's, not Palys.

a05206370bf8435156ac80de752e0619.jpg

So it looks like this case is solved! thanks for your replies!

Archived