Looking for house to rent

Humblefish

In the interest of leaving no stone unturned, I wanted to reach out to the community to see if any landlords are amongst you. Basically, my wife and I are looking for a house to rent in the Round Rock-Georgetown area.

We are quiet people who mainly keep to ourselves, we do not smoke, have no pets EXCEPT (and here comes the kicker) I would need permission to have around 12-15 small saltwater aquariums throughout the house. Of course, we will agree to carry renters Insurance to cover the cost of any damages should one of the saltwater aquariums leak. I just figure a fellow reefer might be more open to this arrangement than your typical landlord.

This arrangement would last about one year, at which point I would either downsize & go back to being a hobbyist or move everything into commercial space. I just don't want to commit to a 3-5 year lease for the latter until I'm sure my business idea will work.

3 hours ago, SChrisEV said:

When are you looking to move in?  I'll be looking for a tenant in a couple months.  The house is in Pflugerville, but right on the RR border.  PM me if that timing might line up for you.

We're living in an extended stay hotel at the moment, so the sooner the better. I hope to find something before two months, but I thank you for the offer nevertheless.

53 minutes ago, Brooks said:

I think you need the help of @FarmerTy, the Real Estate Guy. 

Best of luck with your home search!

Ty has already been very helpful, even turning me over to a colleague who handles rentals. The issue I am running into is the number of tanks I'll need to house inside the rental property.

17 hours ago, Humblefish said:

We're living in an extended stay hotel at the moment, so the sooner the better. I hope to find something before two months, but I thank you for the offer nevertheless.

Yeah, Ty's my realtor as well. :)  Well Humblefish, I wish you luck.  When I get closer to a closing date  on my new place I'll reach out to you, if you are still looking I expect we can work something out.  But I hope you find something sooner!

• 2 months later...
  • Isaac locked this topic

Archived