From Louisiana to Austin

Humblefish

Hello - My name is Bobby and my wife recently accepted a position with an employer in the Austin area. We are currently in Houston, but will be moving to the Austin area (for good) by the end of this week. I am currently tankless (due to the move), but that will be changing very soon. :D

So, I just wanted to drop by and say hello. I hear Austin has an amazing reefing community, and I hope to become a part of it. ;)

51 minutes ago, mFrame said:

Tell us a bit about what you're planning to set up once you get settled?

I actually have plans to start an (aquarium related) business in a few months time. Once I get going with it, I will be in touch on how to transition from being a member to becoming a sponsor.

Bobby is being true to his name. He's one of the top fish disease people in the saltwater hobby and is an absolute boon to our club as far as adding more experience and knowledge. He's been helping people with fish issues for years and now we get to have him here locally! No more fish will die in Austin now! Woohoo! [emoji12]

Can't wait until you start your new tank!

welcome!  

if you thought 610/galleria traffic was bad, enjoy i35 pretty much anytime all day w/ its awesome bottlenecks.  And if someone spills a drink out their window, expect everyone to slow down like its a monsoon downpour.  and if they see ice, they will skid instinctively......wait, you know this.. happens in houston too :)  just 10x worse here.  traffic ROCKS here, ugh.

Archived