280 gallon Build

SAM

On 8/19/2018 at 10:49 AM, SAM said:

Thinking about putting 2 maroon in the Main Display, gonna choose from these and 2 clownfish in the frag tank.

I'm leaning toward 1 lighting and 1 gold nugget. 24da110f536a4e7a1bf475e6876f72b9.jpg6003db2b4e8682af3587692ea67b1eae.jpgcfee5a64326e2b9a3e7604b898880582.jpg

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

I have 2 x Lightenings in my 120 and they are doing fine. I think you will like those. I would add them close to last though. Actually the Snowflake Ocellaris in there is WAY more aggressive. I'm guessing things may change once the Lightenings grow up. Your build looks great btw. 

• Like 1

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Finally got my new sump plumbed into the system, wasn't easy for sure, took a while. A whole day literally with many frustrating parts...a lot of it was my own doing. At the end, I'm happy to say everything is up and running. Mico bubbles no longer! Dont have to worry if my sump will over flow with power outages. Algae scrubber kick started. Got 5 4in filter container that I can use for carbon/floss, but really considering the auto floss roll. The only thing left is to setup the program for my calcium reactor in Apex. Long long journey. About time for some enjoyment payoff!

Who built the sump Sam?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Who built the sump Sam?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
302 aquatics

Joe the owner will work close with ya, free custom color design, any size you want, often gives discount etc. 302-222-4807, great packaging and shipping too.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

• 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...