Tank move help - Saturday 11am

madsalt

I know this is everyones favorite topic and I know everyone in ARC will jump at the chance because everyone loves moving a tank. thumbsdown.gif Just let me say first come first served, I don't want this to turn into Black Friday incident. punk.gif

Anyway I know this might be a longshot but I am looking at moving a 175 in Round Rock to Cedar Park, I am looking to do the move around 2:30 tomorrow Jan 12th if anyone can help. It is a straight shot down 1431. The tank is broken down and sitting in Jimbo's garage waiting for its new home.

I really think 4 people can move this, I moved my 180 with only two people. I need one person in Round Rock and two in Cedar Park. Jimbo will be able to help with the initial load. Jimbo has suction cups so we can lift it out of the stand.

Drinks of your choice will be provided and perhaps pizza or sonic right after.

Thanks in advance.

I am certainly open for day and time suggestions.. If there is anyone free tonight that can help that would be acceptable, as long as jimbo is ok with it. I know the weekdays are tough but my weekend is pretty packed.

If you happen to run across people to do it a little earlier tomorrow. I live in Leander and leave for work around 3:30pm. I'd be glad to help before then tomorrow or most any weekday

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

So moving the tank today was a bust. Would anyone be available Saturday to help move the tank. I will rearrange anything I have to make this happen.

Please let me know if you can help. We can do it early and out of the way, say 11:00.

Nevermind, my morning event got cancelled so we can push back to 11am if you want. I leave it up to you guys. I'll be able to help lift at Jimbos and be the one person you need there. Won't be making it to Cedar Park though for the other side of the lift.

Nevermind, my morning event got cancelled so we can push back to 11am if you want. I leave it up to you guys. I'll be able to help lift at Jimbos and be the one person you need there. Won't be making it to Cedar Park though for the other side of the lift.

Sure there's no NYC tripped planned?

Lets do noon Ty and James if you are ok with that. I have a friend coming so the four of us should be able to load it. I'll have to work on the drop off crew. If all else fails my friend and I can unload it, I have done it before.

NYC? I'm lost? [emoji46]

NYC? I'm lost? [emoji46]

Where were you during the last move of the 175????

NYC? I'm lost? [emoji46]

Where were you during the last move of the 175????

Oh yeah, that was the story I was telling everyone to get out of it. [emoji12]

Archived